Let us show you how to convert a portion of your largest asset - your home equity- to fund your retirement needs.
Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECMs), also known as reverse mortgage loans, were created over 25 years ago to help Americans age 62 and older convert a portion of their home equity into tax-free money.† HECM reverse mortgages are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and allow seniors to age in place and achieve retirement security.
How does it work?
A reverse mortgage loan allows you to turn some of the equity in your home into cash to improve your lifestyle in whatever way you choose. You will continue to live in your home, retain ownership and will not be required to make any monthly mortgage payments during the loan period. Instead of repaying the loan monthly, the loan balance is repaid when all borrowers have left the home. You will be required to pay for property taxes, home insurance and
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
REVERSE MORTGAGE MYTHS
• A reverse mortgage sells the home to the lender
• Heirs will not inherit the home
• The homeowner could get forced out of the home
• You could outlive the reverse mortgage
• Social Security and Medicare will be affected
• The homeowner pays taxes on reverse mortgage proceeds
• There are large out-of-pocket expenses
• A reverse mortgage is similar to a home equity loan